Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zawadi Svela
Norway
Skjetten
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looks like a neat take on the "gladiator"-genre

Is there more info available anywhere? Rules, etc.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
max wikstrom
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello
You will get the Rulebook of Space Freaks here in BGG next week and i will
post the second part of the designer blog soon.
Did you already check out the designer blog part 1 and the 4 Freaks of the week from Space Freaks page?
I think that Space Freaks lands nicely to the "gladiator"-genre you mentioned
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D B
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rules were posted today. And dang- I just figured it was a game of "build a wacky robot and see whose is best" kind of game but wow, just flipping through the pages of the rulebook, this goes far beyond that basic concept. Definitely more meat than I expected. I was already interested in Space Freaks but my interest has been elevated even further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zawadi Svela
Norway
Skjetten
flag msg tools
mbmb
Bad_Ash wrote:
Rules were posted today. And dang- I just figured it was a game of "build a wacky robot and see whose is best" kind of game but wow, just flipping through the pages of the rulebook, this goes far beyond that basic concept. Definitely more meat than I expected. I was already interested in Space Freaks but my interest has been elevated even further.

Definitely agree, this looks like it could be very cool tactical game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.