United States
Hellertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello there
badge
Hello there
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a list of games that I am currently waiting on, and why they are delayed.

Massive Darkness: Shipment has been delayed due to a printing error in which several of the cards are unreadable. Several shipments were delivered overseas, and U.S. shipments were stopped to fix the cards before shipping out.

Folklore the affliction: Shipment has been delayed because the maps were printed on a card stock that was too thin.

Too Many Bones: Several cards were printed incorrectly on this reprint, and shipment has been delayed to fix the issue.

If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that everyone will always do their job incorrectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablito A
msg tools
mb
Iridium192 wrote:

If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that everyone will always do their job incorrectly.

So if I incorrectly read a misprinted card then it will come out correctly???

Sounds like a simple fix to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Two words: "Low bid."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paqh! In the good old days rule books were full of errors, and maps always had errata ("Hex 3007 should have a river in it"). Kids today don't know their born, I blame the parents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man thinks, the river flows.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

You used to just make corrections with a ball-point pen on the cards and in the rules.

Where are you finding out about all these delays? Is this a "Kickstarter" thing? I should look into that someday instead of waiting for games to be available for purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
Get off my lawn wrote:
Iridium192 wrote:

So if I incorrectly read a misprinted card then it will come out correctly???

Sounds like a simple fix to me.

Sounds like a double negative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Whetstone
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iridium192 wrote:
Here is a list of games that I am currently waiting on, and why they are delayed.

Massive Darkness: Shipment has been delayed due to a printing error in which several of the cards are unreadable. Several shipments were delivered overseas, and U.S. shipments were stopped to fix the cards before shipping out.

Folklore the affliction: Shipment has been delayed because the maps were printed on a card stock that was too thin.

Too Many Bones: Several cards were printed incorrectly on this reprint, and shipment has been delayed to fix the issue.

And I'm learning there is always someone more cynical than I am. surprise

First world problems, yo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WetRock wrote:
Iridium192 wrote:

And I'm learning there is always someone more cynical than I am. surprise

First world problems, yo.

Only the first world has workers who always do their job incorrectly? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.