Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

Lisboa: Heavy Cardboard Promo» Forums » General

Subject: Where you can buy this promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!!

Where you can buy the Lisboa: Heavy Cardboard Promo?

Thanks for the help.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are distributing the promos with the purchase of a heavy cardboard t-shirt at gencon. They have about 500 or so that will be distributed through other means; they weren't specific. Tune into the podcast.. they might offer a few up at some point
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BroknDice wrote:
They are distributing the promos with the purchase of a heavy cardboard t-shirt at gencon. They have about 500 or so that will be distributed through other means; they weren't specific. Tune into the podcast.. they might offer a few up at some point


Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EGG will have them available with the purchase of Lisboa at GenCon as well.


I'll be at the Capstone Games booth (#1558) for a few hours each day.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Philo
badge
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get to go to Gen Con this year.

Does anybody have an extra promo for sale?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Newhoff

Kansas
msg tools
Avatar
Nope and not sure where to get it now. Was available through Heavy Cardboard at GenCon if you bought one of their shirts I believe
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We will have more of these available at future conventions including Spiel, BGG Con, PAX Unplugged. Heavy Cardboard will also have opportunities to obtain the promo card.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Watson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
We will have more of these available at future conventions including Spiel, BGG Con, PAX Unplugged. Heavy Cardboard will also have opportunities to obtain the promo card.


Will you offer remaining copies, if any, of Lisboa Deluxe(Kickstarter) edition for sale at Pax Unplugged?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Silent Geek wrote:
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
We will have more of these available at future conventions including Spiel, BGG Con, PAX Unplugged. Heavy Cardboard will also have opportunities to obtain the promo card.


Will you offer remaining copies, if any, of Lisboa Deluxe(Kickstarter) edition for sale at Pax Unplugged?
Yes, if available, we will.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Newhoff

Kansas
msg tools
Avatar
I can't attend any of the large cons unfortunately. How can I get the promo??
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico D
Belgium
Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And the promo for those who kickstarted and received the deluxe version at home?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric Meurrens
France
Wasquehal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope we can get it in Essen Spiel 17
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nico D wrote:
And the promo for those who kickstarted and received the deluxe version at home?
We will have opportunities to obtain the promo in the future outside of conventions but we currently have a limited supply so we are offering them with purchase of the game at conventions at this time.

fredm wrote:
I hope we can get it in Essen Spiel 17
We will have copies of the promo available at Spiel.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric Meurrens
France
Wasquehal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
We will have copies of the promo available at Spiel.


Even we already own the game ? I kickstarted it via Philibertnet.com
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexandre pette
France
Thumeries
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
fredm wrote:
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
We will have copies of the promo available at Spiel.


Even we already own the game ? I kickstarted it via Philibertnet.com


The same for me: kickstarted via Philibertnet (the game was way too heavy to be picked up at the spiel )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
Avatar
mb
Any chance to get it at Eseen Spiel 2017?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Bückeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
get it "Halle 6 J 114"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The spielbox 2017/7 issue (English edition) will contain the Lisboa Heavy Cardboard promo card.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Newhoff

Kansas
msg tools
Avatar
Spielbox site says 2017/7 is only for subscription members so you can't buy the issue by itself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.