Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be at GenCon 50 running demos of Kapow!.

This is a new game that I helped design from a new company that two of my friends and I created to publish board games, called 2Ton Porcupine.

If you are going to be at GenCon please stop by our booth, we are on the schedule at a couple of different locations depending on the day.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1828277/play-kapow-genc...

Even if you are not going to GenCon, please give Kapow! a look here on BGG and also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2TonPorcupine/

As any of this relates to Warparty, hopefully our company will be successful and we will be able to release new Warparty content in the future with full control of production, content, minis, etc.

Thanks!
Larry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cant be there, but best of luck.

As for Warparty, its a game screaming for expansions with new units, and new races with corner overlays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Galati
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I seen this post sooner. I was at GenCon this year. I would have stopped by.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Richard,

Are you going to Metatopia next month?

I'll be there running demos of Kapow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Galati
United States
Manalapan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might go for Thursday night only. Friday I will be spending all day in Lancaster for the Fall In Historical Wargame convention. Slim chance I can make it to Metatopia on Saturday. Its my anniversary that weekend so getting out on Saturday will be hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there Thursday-Sunday. If you are going to go Thursday, lets make plans to meet up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.