Ogre» Forums » News

Subject: The Power of Names rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wolf90 (Drew)
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Throughout history and permeating fiction are examples of how something as simple as a name can wield immense power. Even children understand this concept, recognizing the fear of "He Who Shall Not Be Named" in a popular book series. And let me tell you, when I was a child my mother could convey entire tomes of meaning by simply yelling my name up the stairs!

Well, we are offering you the opportunity to wield this power. Over on our Ogrezine Kickstarter, we have a little contest running. Apparently some Ogres are skulking around without any names. We need your help naming them - if we can find them! Backers can find more details in the August 11 Update at:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847271320/ogrezine-the-...

D.

PS - The names must be posted there, preferably in the Update comments; ones posted here will be entertaining, but not count for the contest.

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.