Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aglamb1313 wrote:

That's correct... but for only a short time. In fact, there is only one copy left of Lunarchitects in the store, and it's a cardboard-tray version. I do know 401games in Canada has a couple copies left of the Fancy Tray, but they are the only retailer I know who got some from the KS that has any left.
Given I have exactly two copies left reserved for the GameHoleCon in Madison this fall, I can tell you they're in short supply and you're more likely to head to secondary market. For instance, I know Frank is auctioning a new-in-shrink copy (no affiliation with me, I just saw it come up) and there are some copies in the geekmarket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any reprint? How good does it make you feel to know every copy of your game has been purchased?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danimal13 wrote:
Any reprint? How good does it make you feel to know every copy of your game has been purchased?

It has been pretty cool to see them all go. And to pretty good reviews, too! Interest has been waning the last few months, probably because they aren't in stores, I haven't been demoing them much, and there haven't been any significant reviewers who've posted lately. So sales have petered out at basically the same rate that inventory dwindled. Honestly, it worked out pretty perfectly!

I bet that if I did a reprint, interest would increase again (especially if it went into retail channels this time). But unfortunately, as a one-man company I just don't have the capital to do a printing myself. So unless there's some other group that picks up the rights, I think this will be about it. It was a fun run, and now it's on to other things!

Thanks to all the backers and buyers who made this possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Village Idiot
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been excited about this game since I saw Rahdo's video last year (unfortunately too late for the Kickstarter). It looks like a solid game that would be right up Tasety Minstrel or Stronghold's alley. I hope to see this get a wider distribution!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Dan did a great job with this retheme (Glen More) and adding some new little twists. The rocket meeples feel like wood, which is impressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given the success of Lunarchitects, do you have any plans for future projects Dan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah Kickstarter seems to be the way forward for reprints of successful small run productions

I'm still interested if it ever happens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mpalframan wrote:
Given the success of Lunarchitects, do you have any plans for future projects Dan?

I have a few game ideas on the back burner (including one themed around a new sci-fi novel series I've recently read), but life has been busy (three kids aged 6,4,2 can do that!). I am very active in the Madison game design community and helping with lots of projects, but not many of my own right now. When Iron Kitten Games does move forward with a project with priority, I'll let the backers know for sure.
And that includes any future reprinting of Lunarchitects!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Village Idiot
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gipyls wrote:
aglamb1313 wrote:

That's correct... but for only a short time. In fact, there is only one copy left of Lunarchitects in the store, and it's a cardboard-tray version. I do know 401games in Canada has a couple copies left of the Fancy Tray, but they are the only retailer I know who got some from the KS that has any left.
Given I have exactly two copies left reserved for the GameHoleCon in Madison this fall, I can tell you they're in short supply and you're more likely to head to secondary market. For instance, I know Frank is auctioning a new-in-shrink copy (no affiliation with me, I just saw it come up) and there are some copies in the geekmarket.

Thank you for letting us know about 401games! My wife ordered me a copy from them for Christmas. Only one play so far, but we love it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.