Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear this is a single player game. Why does the BGG description states 1-4 players? How does this work as 2+ player game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a variant included to make it 1-4p, but this is something I would only play solo or jointly with one of my kids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Jack. It's a dice chucker, so I can see playing with one other person to split up the actions a bit, but not more. I think a 4 player game would be extremely boring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
It has a co-op mode to handle up to four players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
I played this the other day with a friend, two players. It is a fantastic game BUT it is DEFINITELY not a multiplayer game! It is solo ONLY!

*eg. if my friend and I shared a single xbox controller to play Skyrim, that doesn't make Skyrim a two player game (couldn't think of a better example
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah this is just really a solo game. They basically just added the co-op version to the game. Not sure if they did that hoping more people would buy it thinking that it was something other than a solo game.
If you market it as a solo game only then you will only have the solo gamers buy it. Listing it as 1-4 players might get other people to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
I played this the other day with a friend, two players. It is a fantastic game BUT it is DEFINITELY not a multiplayer game! It is solo ONLY!

*eg. if my friend and I shared a single xbox controller to play Skyrim, that doesn't make Skyrim a two player game (couldn't think of a better example

The Skyrim example is perfect. If you and three of your friends shared a single controller to play Skyrim that would be a 1-4 player game also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really enjoying the game and I can actually see myself running it as a g.m. for someone to play sometime. I think it'd be fun. Explain the rules and then see what moves he chooses. Yeah, that probably sounds a little weird, but maybe fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.