Subject: Ops Complete marker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Sorry for question but I cannot find in the rules book the answer.
I'm proud EG and B&B new owner and I'm trying to play first solo game but i cannot see in the rules that I found in both games that I have to mark "Ops complete" the units made a overrun.
Could you please confirm me that is correct to mark "Ops complete" units that made one overrun?
Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Tracton
United States
Roslyn
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hi!

You do not place your Ops Complete marker until after ALL of a unit's or stacks' Overruns are complete for its move. The design of the old rule appears to have been to allow you to potentially make more than one overrun during movement. So it follows that you place the Ops Complete marker when the movement is done, including any Overrun attacks.

The new rule for the World At War 85 series is similar to the old rule, but the placement timing of the Ops Complete marker is clarified. And it works more like Assault where you do not have to be able to exit the hex, just pay the Overrun cost (which will be 2MP in WaW85 games) plus the cost of the terrain in the defender's hex. Then if you have an Movement Points left to expend, you may continue to move.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- Keith Tracton
Developer, World At War 85 Series
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi and thanks!!!
Now the situation is more clear!
I'm waiting for the games new release but I really folled in love for old world at war!
I will ask everything I will not understand, thanks a lot for support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.