United States
Lombard
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Just to clarify on the Terminus Super Weapon, which reads:
"Capture 1 enemy's surface-landed ship, hold on this weapon. / To escape, must discard 2 move dice on his or her turn." also with a "1 ship/player" graphic.

1a) When capturing, does this only apply to ships currently on planets' surfaces, and not on ships orbiting the planets or on one's own galaxy mat?

1b) And I'm also assuming that a maximum one ship per player can be "on" this super weapon?

2a) When the Terminus Super Weapon is destroyed, are the captured ships returned to their respective players' galaxy mats OR are they permanently destroyed and removed for the remainder of the game?

2b) *This involves the Beyond The Black expansion's Advanced Ships. If the Satellites & Super Weapons mini-expansion is not compatible with the BTB expansion, let me know.
If ships can be permanently destroyed via the Terminus (via 2a), and a player's Advanced Ship was destroyed this way, can that player upgrade another of their ships to that same Advanced Ship? Moreover, does the player with the destroyed Advance Ship lose all their Pilot cards for that ship?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AbaO wrote:
Hello!

Just to clarify on the Terminus Super Weapon, which reads:
"Capture 1 enemy's surface-landed ship, hold on this weapon. / To escape, must discard 2 move dice on his or her turn." also with a "1 ship/player" graphic.

1a) When capturing, does this only apply to ships currently on planets' surfaces, and not on ships orbiting the planets or on one's own galaxy mat?

Yes.
AbaO wrote:

1b) And I'm also assuming that a maximum one ship per player can be "on" this super weapon?

Yes.
AbaO wrote:

2a) When the Terminus Super Weapon is destroyed, are the captured ships returned to their respective players' galaxy mats OR are they permanently destroyed and removed for the remainder of the game?

Returned.
AbaO wrote:

2b) *This involves the Beyond The Black expansion's Advanced Ships. If the Satellites & Super Weapons mini-expansion is not compatible with the BTB expansion, let me know.
If ships can be permanently destroyed via the Terminus (via 2a), and a player's Advanced Ship was destroyed this way, can that player upgrade another of their ships to that same Advanced Ship? Moreover, does the player with the destroyed Advance Ship lose all their Pilot cards for that ship?

N/A
AbaO wrote:

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This reply contradicts point 1 - according to the designer you can capture a ship on an opponent's Galaxy as well.

I agree the wording is a bit weird on that, but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.