Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ghillie's - In The Zone die #11 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T Sua
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I roll the In The Zone die 1, 2, 3 times and then if I fail choose not to use it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
killblue2 wrote:
Can I roll the In The Zone die 1, 2, 3 times and then if I fail choose not to use it?

I would think you could return it after the initial roll, Tim (say, if you rolled really low), but if you start re-rolling in an attempt to increase damage, I would doubt you could return it then. At least, that's my take on it. There's no official rule one way or the other as far as I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duggie Dowling
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I'm terribly sorry... but I probably wasn't listening.
badge
I vote for Shenanigans and Monkey Business.
mbmbmbmbmb
killblue2 wrote:

I agree with Larry, if you've started re-rolling, then I feel that you have effectively taken the decision to 'use' the skill die and so cannot choose to put it back in your mat. But that's just me, I will generally take the option that favours the game in solo and co-op games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.