The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: Will this be playable at Spiel 2017? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This game sounds very interesting and I was wondering if this game will be demoed at Spiel 2017?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably. It has been demoed for the last 3 spiels
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The question for me is not if it will be demoed, it's more will it be sold there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dna_Boy wrote:
The question for me is not if it will be demoed, it's more will it be sold there?

It was not available at GenCon out of respect for the backers who have not received their copies yet, but Spiel is some weeks away still. If I were SP I would definitely bring some copies to Essen!

From the FAQ on the official website (https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/faqs):

7th Continent FAQ wrote:
Where can I get The 7th Continent?

The game is not available immediately.

Given the high manufacturing costs, the fact that we do not want to cut the quality of the components and the lack of visibility as to the number of people still interested in the game, a release in the retail circuit seems excluded.

A limited number of copies of the game and its extensions will soon be available via the online store at www.the7thcontinent.com.

In addition, a new Kickstarter campaign will be launched in autumn 2017. It will be possible to obtain the basic game as well as its additional contents (extensions, games accessories, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dna_Boy wrote:

I already asked them and they told me that most likely there won't be any copies for sale... they told me that the best bet is to go for the KS later this year that will have everything already out for the game with some tweaks and new stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

What will be their booth number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernaar wrote:

What will be their booth number?

As far as I'm aware SP will not be at Spiel this year folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.