Subject: New user questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A G
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good day all
I've been through rules and some good videos how to play the game but I am a kind of lost in a sequence of play especially at the allied phase.
I am playing the first scenario: Ghost Division
1) Is it a must doing a Non Battle moves at the Axis side? If no movements applicable do I loose a supply point?
2) I don't get the purpose of the Allied Operation Forces Box at the Allied Operations, when am I suppose to using and what's going in there?
3) Resolving a battle during Allied phase must continue till there is no survivors?

Many thanks for now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Is it a must doing a Non Battle moves at the Axis side?
No, it is voluntary, but you wan to move to win the game.

2) I don't get the purpose of the Allied Operation Forces Box at the Allied Operations, when am I suppose to using and what's going in there?
You pull Allied Operation token once a turn - units go to the box, advance go aside and when you get GO, the Operation will start - then the units in the box will be placed on the map and they will also advance if you have had advancement counters pulled.

3) Resolving a battle during Allied phase must continue till there is no survivors?
No, only during Allied Operation when you place allied units to an area with Axis units. Other battles take just one turn if not forced by some Battle plans. After that the attacker either pulls back where he came from or, in case all defenders are destroyed, stays.

Check my rule reference sheet in the files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A G
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jan I’ll have a look immediately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A G
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jan
I am going to abuse of your patience a bit more and explain you what I've done to see if I understand correctly

Ghost Division I turn
Moved all my units to Dinant
Battle event and defeat the enemies
As I had Exploit as BP I decided to move two units for 1 supply cost each and had 25th Panzer to Brussels and 78th Art to Reims. So solved the battle and won on both areas but the 78th got one hit.
Had a total of 6 Allied units destroyed so used 3 of the to get Totenkopft Unit and speding the 3 points to gain 6 supply.
Now I have a total of 7 Supply plus a new unit in Liege
End of Axis phase

Allied Phase
Pulled BP +1 Force and left at the Allied Operations box beside the Allied Operation Forces
As Allied Orders I had only one area (Cambrai) with 3 units so I decided to moved to Brussels where my unit was.
Here I resolve the battle and I won. (what is happening here now in a matter of points, should they stay into Destroyed Allied Forces Box?)
On a Allied resupply phase either Caen & Calais I've got 5 at the die so supply only, but in Paris 1Force which I pulled from the Allied Force cup
End of Allied Phase

.....all correct?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.