Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
31 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping [DEAD] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben T

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG

Edit: down to $50.50 now!
4 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
Benandorf wrote:
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG


I've been keeping an eye on it the past few days. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Geist
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
Yep I've been watching this trickle down over the last week or so, about 1 dollar per day. I've been patient, wanting to see where it lands. Under 50 and I think it's on.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben T

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
Kaur wrote:
Benandorf wrote:
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG


I've been keeping an eye on it the past few days. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.


I'm in the same boat. It's supposed to be great, and I could use a solid medium-heavy area control game, plus love drafting. On the other hand, it's still over $50 and I have several games I haven't gotten to the table yet...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall
United States
Inland Empire
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
Benandorf wrote:
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG

Well. Nevermind trying to put together a CSI order. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bingo Longholes

Providence
Rhode Island
msg tools
badge
Avatar
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
What-- there appears to be some conspiracy against my retirement funds.

Do you hot deals experts seriously think this game can touch the 40's? Wasn't this usually in the 60's (CCC says yes)? These are very exciting times, very exciting indeed.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Inis-Board-Game-Players/product/...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
dbler wrote:
What-- there appears to be some conspiracy against my retirement funds.

Do you hot deals experts seriously think this game can touch the 40's? Wasn't this usually in the 60's (CCC says yes)? These are very exciting times, very exciting indeed.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Inis-Board-Game-Players/product/...


Down to $51 even now. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit $48 or so before it goes back up.

EDIT: $50.75 now @ 10:27am US Central

EDIT2: $50.50 now @ $1:23pm US Central
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
Benandorf wrote:
Kaur wrote:
Benandorf wrote:
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG


I've been keeping an eye on it the past few days. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.


I'm in the same boat. It's supposed to be great, and I could use a solid medium-heavy area control game, plus love drafting. On the other hand, it's still over $50 and I have several games I haven't gotten to the table yet...

If you have plenty of other games, I'd wait until Christmas shopping season. I suspect it'll go down further by then.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
just tried to order... found out that there are huge import fees when trying to ship to canada! Not worth the buy after that, stupid postal system!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Boyd
United States
North Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
joshaubry wrote:

If you have plenty of other games, I'd wait until Christmas shopping season. I suspect it'll go down further by then.


LOL, I think you're talking to the wrong crowd. I like how you say "if" - I'd bet a dollar everyone in Hot Deals has plenty of games.

The ONLY bad thing about waiting is I waited on Mombasa and now its unavailable and R&R lost its rights to print it. But I doubt that happens to an Asmodee game.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
Benandorf wrote:
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG

the link is somehow associated with your wishlist, which is weird and probably unintentional. I tried to add to cart and it warned me that someone already bought Inis off Ben Todd's list so it may be a duplicate gift.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Chia
United States
Gardnerville
Nevada
flag msg tools
Polska! Polska! Polska!
badge
Corporate T-Rex doesn't reply to emails because his hands can't reach the keyboard
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
jshaunallen wrote:
dbler wrote:
What-- there appears to be some conspiracy against my retirement funds.

Do you hot deals experts seriously think this game can touch the 40's? Wasn't this usually in the 60's (CCC says yes)? These are very exciting times, very exciting indeed.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Inis-Board-Game-Players/product/...


Down to $51 even now. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit $48 or so before it goes back up.

EDIT: $50.75 now @ 10:27am US Central


This thing keeps steadily dropping. I have to agree that I think it'll hit $48.XX before rebounding. We may even see that price by tonight at this rate.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Chasse
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
I have a lot of games, I've played a lot of games....
I frigg'n LOVE this game.

One of the few games I would pay list price for with no questions asked.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben T

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $52 w/ Prime Shipping
rathstar wrote:
Benandorf wrote:
Not a huge discount, but I rarely see this game go on sale, and it's currently $52 with free Prime shipping, down from MSRP of $70.
Amazon Link
BGG

the link is somehow associated with your wishlist, which is weird and probably unintentional. I tried to add to cart and it warned me that someone already bought Inis off Ben Todd's list so it may be a duplicate gift.


Thanks, that was both weird and unintentional. The link in the top post has been fixed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B G
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Ain't no thing like me, except me!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
dbler wrote:
What-- there appears to be some conspiracy against my retirement funds.

Do you hot deals experts seriously think this game can touch the 40's? Wasn't this usually in the 60's (CCC says yes)? These are very exciting times, very exciting indeed.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Inis-Board-Game-Players/product/...


Very rarely do I see Matagot games go on sale for deep discounts. Count the number of Matagot games in my collection...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
And down to $50.25 as of 2:56pm.

Drops are getting smaller and less often, might be time to bite soon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuben Landon
United States
Marion
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
Yeah, any sort of discount is good on Matagot. Inis at this price is awesome though. Inis, Kemet and Cyclades are a great trio of games all worth having especially if you can get a discount.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
An alternate seller is offering for $51 with no additional tax. That would actually be the better deal.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan T
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
I love this game, but I highly doubt I will have the opportunity to play it much. So my target price is $42. Don't y'all go buying all my copies now!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dark Helmet
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
badge
IT'S MEGA MAID! SHE'S GONE FROM SUCK TO BLOW!
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
The prisoner's dilemma... buy @ $50.25 and possibly drive up the price. Or wait with everyone else...

The 'cheater' mostly wins except to the 'copycat'.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Geist
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
jmsmith2434 wrote:
An alternate seller is offering for $51 with no additional tax. That would actually be the better deal.


Good eye! That sealed the deal for me. Good luck to those waiting it out!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Boyd
United States
North Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
Be careful with 3rd party sellers - I used one for my Telestrations order last week and it arrived without a box in shrink and a shipping label on the shrink.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall
United States
Inland Empire
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
HopRodRye34 wrote:
Be careful with 3rd party sellers - I used one for my Telestrations order last week and it arrived without a box in shrink and a shipping label on the shrink.


Even if shipping is ''Fulfillment by Amazon''?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Boyd
United States
North Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
witchOfTheEast wrote:
HopRodRye34 wrote:
Be careful with 3rd party sellers - I used one for my Telestrations order last week and it arrived without a box in shrink and a shipping label on the shrink.


Even if shipping is ''Fulfillment by Amazon''?


Yes, I just checked the game listing from that company and it says Fulfillment by Amazon.

I researched and found that now there's a small button that's easily missed that you have to click on the shipping options page that says "Ship in Amazon box". When you click on details it says:

"Some items in your order ship in their own box and will be visible when delivered. To cover this package for free, choose 'Ship in Amazon box' for each item listed below."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Inis for $50.50 w/ Prime Shipping
witchOfTheEast wrote:
HopRodRye34 wrote:
Be careful with 3rd party sellers - I used one for my Telestrations order last week and it arrived without a box in shrink and a shipping label on the shrink.


Even if shipping is ''Fulfillment by Amazon''?

If it is listed as New condition and shipped FBA and it comes not new in shrink, return it for free to amazon because the item received was not in the described condition. I feel confident buying most anything fulfilled by amazon because they force the sellers to stand by the chosen condition level based on amazon's definition of those levels.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.