Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What in the world happened? It was set for 8/23...
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/235072

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spunXtain wrote:

Portal sent out an email a few weeks ago telling game stores that the release date is 10/4 and "early" release date is 9/20. CSI was slow to update this information on their site and in their promotions.

See discussion here: Retail Release
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wwalker98 wrote:
spunXtain wrote:

Portal sent out an email a few weeks ago telling game stores that the release date is 10/4 and "early" release date is 9/20. CSI was slow to update this information on their site and in their promotions.

See discussion here: Retail Release

Lovely. I have other games tied up in that order. Ugh I hate this industry sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Will there at least be updates to fix issues with the pre-release version? e.g., updated rulebook to address questions that showed up on the FAQ later, updated mission sheets, etc.? It would also be nice to add in a few more green cubes, which seemed to be lacking in certain situations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, this is one time I'm glad for the delay. I mainly have First Martians on order as a placeholder, waiting for another game to come up for order or pre-order. I'm still undecided about First Martians, as the game board looks dreadful boring, compared to the excellent Robinson Crusoe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denman Scofield
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
October is part of the second quarter of the year in Poland!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Macchiavello
Brazil
Brasília
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
oathkeeper1 wrote:
Will there at least be updates to fix issues with the pre-release version? e.g., updated rulebook to address questions that showed up on the FAQ later, updated mission sheets, etc.? It would also be nice to add in a few more green cubes, which seemed to be lacking in certain situations.

If there is not enough time to update the rulebook that comes with the game, I will be perfectly happy with and updated downloadable version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maglinkinpark wrote:
October is part of the second quarter of the year in Poland!

"The harassing of Bigfoot, Sasquatch or other undiscovered subspecies is a felony punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment" in US, so...you know...strange things happen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An email from Portal today says that FLGS pre-orders will be available on 9/20 with an exclusive mission that will only be available from 9/20 to 10/4. I am wondering if my CSI preorder (store pickup) means I will miss out on the mission if they cannot release it until 10/4 (since they are an OLGS/FLGS hybrid).

I emailed CSI, but have not heard back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Leo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is suppose to be a 2 week window from the FLGS preorders. So that timeline lines up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.