Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two weapons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Larsen

Hørsholm
Denmark
msg tools
Could someone tell me if it's possible to use two weapons in the same attack? For instance if I have a weapon equipped in both the 1 and 2 hand slots, can I use both weapons in the same attack? I can't seem to find anywhere in the rules that tells me it isn't allowed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Spaulding
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, or at least, not currently.

The way weapons work is that they give you the ability to spend an action to make a beefed-up attack. Since you can't trigger more than one action at a time you can't use more than one weapon at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Garbett
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Will Provide Statistics for Data
mbmbmbmbmb
Each attack is an action, so if I understand you're wanting to use both as a single action. So the answer to that would be no. Great idea for a skill card though--"Two handed attack-when using an attack action one may immediately make another attack with another equipped item granting an attack action. Card is exhausted after use."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pneuma08 wrote:
No, or at least, not currently.

The way weapons work is that they give you the ability to spend an action to make a beefed-up attack. Since you can't trigger more than one action at a time you can't use more than one weapon at a time.

This. Using a weapon is Activate -> Ability, which then let's you Fight with someone. You can only "Activate" one item at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Larsen

Hørsholm
Denmark
msg tools
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.