Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: How long till delivery? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Dixson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I just ordered a copy of this marvelous game via Riot's Merch store, and I was hoping to get it by Friday (today is Monday) this seems to be a reasonable expectation based on what I've read on these forums, but I'm a bit anxious about the whole thing.

Is there an easy way to tell if my expectations will be met, or if there's some kind of hang up I'd need to fix along the way? I have an order number, but shockingly the status hasn't updated much yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Guisado
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered on a sunday, got to me thursday (Portugal/EU).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kori L
msg tools
I'm in the same boat, essentially - I ordered my copy on Friday afternoon. Thrilled to report that I just got the e-mail today (Monday) at 5 PM saying that it's in the mail. That's about 1 business day between ordering and shipment! Hopefully yours moves just as quickly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff morales
United States
Near Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Lets Eat!
badge
I also live
mbmbmbmbmb
DreadPirateJabu wrote:
I just ordered a copy of this marvelous game via Riot's Merch store, and I was hoping to get it by Friday (today is Monday) this seems to be a reasonable expectation based on what I've read on these forums, but I'm a bit anxious about the whole thing.

Is there an easy way to tell if my expectations will be met, or if there's some kind of hang up I'd need to fix along the way? I have an order number, but shockingly the status hasn't updated much yet.

I believe they ship from Illinois (at least thats where mine came from). Super quick delivery...I think 2 days to Texas. Barring unforeseen delay, I would expect you to easily get it before Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.