Nicholas DePaolis-Feingold
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, these two games didn't really work out in my small playgroup. Lemme know if anyone has anything for me. I have some stuff on my want in trade list too, but I'm not limited to that. My haves are in my profile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have anything for trade from your list, but, I do have Elder Sign, or Arkham Horror, or Mansions of Madness (first edition) that I would be willing to trade for Roll For The Galaxy. I am heading to GenCon tomorrow, so, it would be a week before I am back home and shipping anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Galbreath
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Mage Knight currently up on offer, but once the offer expires I can trade it for Stone Age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” ― Terry Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Would you be willing to trade Caverna: Cave vs. Cave for Machi Koro and the Harbor expansion? Both are in excellent condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh yes I would do that. That's a game that I've been wanting for quite a while. Initiated the trade with you. Also I'm going to the post office today so if we could get that trade going before 3 or 4 that would be great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” ― Terry Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
bozo_law wrote:
Oh yes I would do that. That's a game that I've been wanting for quite a while. Initiated the trade with you. Also I'm going to the post office today so if we could get that trade going before 3 or 4 that would be great

I responded. Hope it was in time. I couldn't get a break to check bgg until just now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Was indeed. I'll send out today if I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.