Phil Geraghty
msg tools
Just saw that The Garage Gamer is offering preorders of Pandemic Legacy Season 2 for £40. Has anybody used them before? Are they legit?

https://www.thegaragegamer.co.uk/product-page/pandemic-legac...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Geraghty
msg tools
Aaaand in the time it took me to post it I realised I'm an idiot and can't read. Nothing to see here.. Move along..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carel Teijgeler
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It still is £20 off RRP at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Oates
United Kingdom
Leeds, West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Guruphil wrote:
Aaaand in the time it took me to post it I realised I'm an idiot and can't read. Nothing to see here.. Move along..

To be fair, it's not immediately obvious. My first thought was that it was being sold at £40. Not sure how £60 compares as it's not a game I'm looking to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yeah, its a pretty stupid way of advertising the game

i havent played season 1 yet, but cant wait for both of them, this one looks even more interesting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anijunk wrote:
It still is £20 off RRP at the moment.

£60 is a fair price for it, it's about the best you'll find but not the very cheapest.

It's just a very misleading way of advertising it however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Geraghty
msg tools
I'd rather give my £60 to a known entity like Chaos Cards tbh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie Williams
United Kingdom
Banbury
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

This is my website and I hadn't realised the confusion caused by the pricing, I have made some amendments and hopefully this is now more clear.

For anyone wondering about the site and if it is legitimate, I will make minimal profit on this offer but as a new business I have been finding it difficult to attract a customer base and that is the aim of offering such a low price point.

We had a stand at U.K. Games Expo this year and also last year did an offer on Labyrinth preorders which some customers posted to our Facebook after receiving if you want to have a look.

Hope this helps, any questions please ask.

Regards
Ronnie

THEGarageGamer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Willo65 wrote:
Hi all,

This is my website and I hadn't realised the confusion caused by the pricing, I have made some amendments and hopefully this is now more clear.

For anyone wondering about the site and if it is legitimate, I will make minimal profit on this offer but as a new business I have been finding it difficult to attract a customer base and that is the aim of offering such a low price point.

We had a stand at U.K. Games Expo this year and also last year did an offer on Labyrinth preorders which some customers posted to our Facebook after receiving if you want to have a look.

Hope this helps, any questions please ask.

Regards
Ronnie

THEGarageGamer

That's much clearer. If I were you I'd lead with the price you're offering rather than the higher RRP, but thanks for clarifying. On your home page you'd think it was only RRP you were offering in fact.

It looked like it was intended to trick initially but it's much better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.