Subject: Anyone getting their final KS stuff? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Cook
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I bought Monster Bundle III and the Tire from TFG through emailing their support address on August 1, it arrived on August 12 here in Los Angeles. They put the picture up of all of the boxes on August 3 Update 79. Tomorrow is August 15 and I'm about as far in distance as possible from Poland, so I'm going to guess that some of you should have packages arriving. If it's on or after August 15 for you, did you get the rest of your stuff?

I'm waiting on Nicholas Jackson, BA Dolly and Cthulhu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news.

Have they said if they're sending the missing bits directly or using the distribution/fulfilment centre? The latter would probably make more sense but I imagine could end up taking longer (than your Aug 1 purchases).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cook
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They've said a combination of both, so it's hard to tell what they're really using. Showing off a bunch of boxes in their hallway stacked to the ceiling does indicate that at least some are coming straight from Poland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cook
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:
Good news.

Have they said if they're sending the missing bits directly or using the distribution/fulfilment centre? The latter would probably make more sense but I imagine could end up taking longer (than your Aug 1 purchases).

Looks like you were probably right about them sending the missing pieces to fulfillment centers. That or I'm completely wrong about what they called a "complemental package". One can only hope that they're a little more forthcoming about when the order corrections will actually hit a mailbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.