3 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Variants

Subject: BEYOND OMEGA Unofficial Extra Rules from the Void of Madness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hound Tindalos
msg tools
Hi all,

There are such good things here and from the Contest of 1Kforms...

I would suggest we should take each others's factions and so on and really run them through some paces and really get some feedback going on them - then we make a PDF book of them all, and fire it to the Petersens as a special book for future players????

As some posted at KS, running them against the classic core factions would be important - it gets very hard once the others come in, but can be done.

Perhaps we can have "play tested and balanced" section, "play tested semi-balanced with warnings e.g. certain combinations of factions or Indys make the offering possibly unbalanced" and "zany fun extra" like the super mutant giant albino penguins.

Just saying.... it could be fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This could be done like the Conan TheOverlord.net recently did, printing a perfect-bound booklet of scenarios (through lulu.com, I think). Very nice and affordable.

(I say TheOverlord.net, but it's really TheOverlord.com, the French counterpart, that did this, using tipeee as its platform).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hound Tindalos
msg tools
Urhixidur wrote:
This could be done like the Conan TheOverlord.net recently did, printing a perfect-bound booklet of scenarios (through lulu.com, I think). Very nice and affordable.

(I say TheOverlord.net, but it's really TheOverlord.com, the French counterpart, that did this, using tipeee as its platform).

That is cool. Maybe once we have the text and things going, we can send to Arthur and Sandy for comments anyway, without having to cause them mental damage, but allow some blessings (or cursing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.