Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Lewicki
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried a few stores locally and nobody could give a firm date (or even a general one) as to when this would be available. Anybody have a guess as to the ETA of this on store shelves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our LGS owner claims October 5th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
Their promo articles say "fourth quarter 2017." The first month of the 4th quarter is October, so I hope and pray that the Oct 5th date is accurate.
It's about 6 weeks post Gencon release, so that seems about right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will say that FFG has been doing a much better job of getting things in stores more quickly after Gencon in recent years. It used to take FOREVER.

Anyway, nothing we can really do but wait and see. Oh, or we can also arrange for a ninja-shopper to get us one from Gencon. There's that option too

Personally though, I'm just going to wait and see. I'm a big LCG fan and I'm sure it's going to be awesome but I want to make sure there will be enough local players to have a decent group of opponents before jumping in too far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
The most recent news article said the release is in Q3, so maybe we will see it mid-late September after all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fili Pikes
msg tools
Everybody probably already noticed, but in case not: FFG announced the game will be released in the Q3. So 30 September at the latest

From their website:

'Secure your Core Set and place in the three in-store events of the Launch Program by speaking to your local retailer today! Retailer pre-orders for the Launch Kit close on August 23rd, and the Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game Core Set (L5C01) will be released in Q3 2017!'

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/8/18/a-most-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
September 30 is a Saturday. It will not release on a Saturday as everyone knows that Thursday is LCG day. 10/5 is the day being reported most, 9/28 would be a pleasant surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Pieta
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
October 5th, according to FFG Twitter:

https://twitter.com/FFGames/status/898576623569645570

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.