Quartermaster General» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some hard questions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergey Vasiliev
Ukraine
flag msg tools
Germany has blitz, bias for action, fuel and bombers
I build army in eastern europe, use bias and battle army in ukraine, then use blitz and build army in ukraine, then use bombers and battle army in moscow, then use fuel and build army in moscow

Usa has status to build additional army when you build army.
I use brazilian expidition, i build army in latin america. I need (or i can?) now to use my status? Can i build navy in ocean and then use status to build army in africa? Or i build army - status - build navy from event.

Japan has 2 responses - attack on china and banzai. In Chezuan and China Usa army. I use land battle in China, open two reactions. Build army in China, use Banzai to battle Chezuan and then use again first reaction to build additional army and build army in Chezuan. Can i use reaction into reaction?
There wrote - build army, THEN you may build another army...

Autobahn Germany and same event by russia and usa. I need pick up ALL my armies??? Can i use statuses into this event - example: germany has 4 armies, i pick up its. I build germany, eastern, ukraine, USE bias for action to moscow and build army in moscow (by autobahn, because i have one army in hand)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pit
Greece
flag msg tools
1st question: it's correct
2nd question: it's correct
3rd question: I believe it's not correct. A good example is:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1599339/rules-conflict-exam...

4th question: I don't think that you have to pick up all armies. And you can use statuses into this event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On third question, the responses must be nested, not inter-woven. So this is not legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexPit wrote:
1st question: it's correct
2nd question: it's correct
3rd question: I believe it's not correct. A good example is:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1599339/rules-conflict-exam...

4th question: I don't think that you have to pick up all armies. And you can use statuses into this event.

Alex is correct on all questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.