Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Sledge
Canada
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Blue Nose
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently opened a new copy and four tiles have varying degrees of damage which make them identifiable when facedown... it looks as if they were abraded/scratched in production. Anyone else get a copy of the game with tile damage on their rear surfaces as shown?

I've written 'support@fowers.net' but haven't gotten any response after 4 days. Any suggestions on how to get support for an issue like this?

Thanks,
J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
spidermite wrote:
I recently opened a new copy and four tiles have varying degrees of damage which make them identifiable when facedown... it looks as if they were abraded/scratched in production. Anyone else get a copy of the game with tile damage on their rear surfaces as shown?

I've written 'support@fowers.net' but haven't gotten any response after 4 days. Any suggestions on how to get support for an issue like this?

Thanks,
J

It's likely that Fowers & co are at GenCon, and will not be able to respond quickly until after the convention. Try emailing again, but give them some time. They're generally very good with customer support, but it's only a couple people on the other end (Tim & his wife, I believe.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sledge
Canada
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Blue Nose
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh... of course. Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Terebayza
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar issue with a tile I damaged myself (one of the safe tiles!) and Tim sent me a replacement one. Super friendly. They are great with their service but it is mostly just them so be patient. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. Had the same situation and they sent me a replacement no problem. I'd just hang tight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
Australia
South Windsor
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an issue with mangled instructions in an undamaged box (so again, production issue) and wrote to the same email address and it got sorted out. I think the initial response was a little slow (I think I followed up after about a week) but they sorted it out pretty promptly after responding.

When you do follow-up maybe provide details on exactly which tiles need replacing along with your postal address to speed things up if the damage is just on those 4 tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sledge
Canada
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Blue Nose
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure enough, Nikki contacted me a couple of days ago and said the tiles would be in mail the following day. No wonder they have such good customer service reputation with the community!

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.