Subject: Western WA Cons. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Schurmann
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey everybody! I am brand new to table top gaming outside of MTG. I live in western WA and attend Emerald City Comicon every year. They have a small gaming area that seems to grow every year. While my other love is comics I would love to go to a strictly gaming con. I know of PAX but I wanted to ask the experts if there were any others around WA. Is it worth the expense and travel for a total newbie and super casual gamer to go to Origins or GenCon? Or BGG or Dice Tower? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again to everyone for being so welcoming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Dadcula wrote:
Hey everybody! I am brand new to table top gaming outside of MTG. I live in western WA and attend Emerald City Comicon every year. They have a small gaming area that seems to grow every year. While my other love is comics I would love to go to a strictly gaming con. I know of PAX but I wanted to ask the experts if there were any others around WA. Is it worth the expense and travel for a total newbie and super casual gamer to go to Origins or GenCon? Or BGG or Dice Tower? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again to everyone for being so welcoming.

Dragonflight is coming up this month held in Bellevue.

http://dragonflight.org/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Schurmann
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Thank you so much for the reply. Dragonflight seems exactly what I was looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.