5 Posts

Lords of Waterdeep» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shobhit Aggarwal
msg tools
mbmbmb
We were playing a long game with both expansions on Scoundrels of Skullport. The game had 5 players, so everyone had 4 agents from round 5.

Unfortunately, only four buildings had been purchased so there were exactly 20 spaces to place agents on. All the skulls had been taken.

So the question is this. If the only options available are those that also give skulls, can someone pass his turn (not take the action since a skull gives an instant -10 points now)? Or can someone assign an agent and refuse the benefits along with the skull?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe dagostino
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen a pass option in any copy of the rules. I guess one better build another building soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shobhit Aggarwal
msg tools
mbmbmb
Coins were in extremely short supply as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only times you can pass are when there are no open spaces, or a space demands a cost you cannot pay (e.g. play an intrigue card when you have none (that are legal to play))

I've seen this bite the people placing in Waterdeep Harbour when the last open spots have corruption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shobhit Aggarwal
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Jordan. That helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.