Star Trek: Frontiers» Forums » General

Subject: Warped Enterprise rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blargy McBlargerton
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Just opened up my copy of the game. It's brand new, everything looks great, except that the Enterprise is warped. Looks like a little of the section connecting the sauce from stardrive is misshapen so the sauce is angled in a funny way. Anyone else have this issue? The rest of the ships look great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ghorron
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
you can try dipping the part in some hot water to soften the plastic, straighten it and then dipp in ice cold water to harden it back.

I do this alot with other boardgame niniatures that have bend parts, and some of the more delicate resin miniatures after assebling before painting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ghorron wrote:
you can try dipping the part in some hot water to soften the plastic, straighten it and then dipp in ice cold water to harden it back.

I do this alot with other boardgame niniatures that have bend parts, and some of the more delicate resin miniatures after assebling before painting
+1, Yeah this works. You might need to do it a few times if it bends back after an hour...but this is usually the solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blargy McBlargerton
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I'll give that a try, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.