Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar» Forums » General

Subject: Falling Sky ACTS Module rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nes
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let everyone who likes playing this game by email and VASSAL know about the ACTS module.

I know ACTS is a love/hate kind of thing, so this is for those who love it.
For those of you who havn't tried it, but want to, here's a quick guide:

For those of you who have tried it before: Now all the scenarios are available.

Basically ACTS is a system that deals with cards and dice rolls of a game, without secret do-over's possible in VASSAL. It's also easy to use for table talk and keeps a record of all messages, die rolls and cards in a chronological journal.

AFAIK, there should be no problem making similar ACTS modules for any of the other COIN-games, so if there's any questions related to that, just PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lange
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you provide a download for the module? Where would I find additional information about ACTS? Is it a game independent system, set of rules, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nes
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://acts.warhorsesim.com

It's a website where anyone can make custom modules for a game, mostly some kind of card driven game. Some modules are 'official', but there's also a long list of custom modules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.