Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wagner Gerlach
Brazil
Campinas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I was thinking of a variation on the Jungle cards. We have in the game 9 cards that our explorers will have to cross. That is, they will have to walk from card to card 8 times.

We find it strange to arrive at El Dorado and in some cases, without food.

We are trying to balance the following variation in the rules:

- Only the last 5 cards are placed (From 5 to 9) with the explorer arriving at El Dorado and returning. With this we have the move card in the same 8 times the original game. This time, it is more logical for the explorer to go to El Dorado and return alive.

- From there we can complicate the game as follows: For each card placed further in the way, the difficulty increases, because in a game of 6 cards, for example, it would have to walk from card to card 10 times (Go to El Dorado and back). This increases the number of times the player has to walk on cards by 2.

Above 7 cards I already find it very complicated, although I was given a suggestion that I thought it would be interesting to put 1 Tile of each (Health, Ammunition and Food) in El Dorado. As soon as the player gets there, he picks up these Tiles, which can be used by the explorers on their way back.

We're still testing, but here's the tip!

Game very good !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.