Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing with both TK and DS, annual card selection restrictions (rearmament cards for example)apply to both maps, or are you allowed to select one annual rearmament card for each of the maps?

I believe you are limited to one per faction as the rules say, so the answer is probably that is limited to one rearmament card per year per faction regardless of combined maps or not, but not entirely sure.

Then it seems that looking at the historical dates of when the cards were played, both Spring 37 soviet cards are rearmaments ones, so a bit confused.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tham
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Best game ever!
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
The TK rearmament cards do not restrict DS rearmament cards. I cant quote you the rule though.

The TK/DS restrictions that I recall are

1. If you play a card with an identically named card on the other map you have to remove the other one. So it cannot be played on both maps. e.g. Commonwealth Support, Symbol Conference, Production Directorate cards, etc. I believe all these cards have the "C" inside a circle symbol
2. The soviets have their production limit rules.
3. Some cards have selection requirements printed on them, such as a certain War Status on the other map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Prowell
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Each faction can play one Rearmament card per year on each map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls