4 Posts

B-17: Queen of the Skies» Forums » Rules

Subject: n00b navigator question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris99 chris99
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was playing a mission recently when the navigator was seriously wounded on the way back. Is there any penalty for that? (We were still in formation). What if you're out of formation? I don't see anything in the rules about it taking longer to get back to base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rose
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only penalty you will get is if you drop out of formation in future zones. If so, you will need to spend 2 turns per zone, rolling for enemy fighters twice.

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lanphear
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris,

Under Table P-1 Nose, see footnote (b). Unfortunately in the original P-1 table footnote (b) is not referenced in any of the die results. You must look toward the Errata list #9 (check the file area) which states "If the Navigator is KIA or Seriously Wounded, Table P-1 Note (b) applies."

Jim,

Footnote (b) only forces two turns in any future ODD zones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris99 chris99
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! I see the footnote now. I was still in formation. The "Ghada Fly" is ready to start her 17th (!) mission, to Lorient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.