Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that in the two previous campaigns the pledge manager opened more or less a month after the end of the campaign.
So that means that the pledge manager will open on the second or third week of September.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes second half of September is a good bet: we need to receive the money from Kickstarter but also test all combinations in the pledge Manager before releasing it (especially since almost every item could be selected in English, french or German.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Semmen
msg tools
Pitpipo wrote:
Yes second half of September is a good bet: we need to receive the money from Kickstarter but also test all combinations in the pledge Manager before releasing it (especially since almost every item could be selected in English, french or German.

Will late backers be welcome? I wasn't looking at the Onslaught because I didn't realize until it was over that one could buy the core game.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darren23 wrote:

Will late backers be welcome? I wasn't looking at the Onslaught because I didn't realize until it was over that one could buy the core game.

Thanks!

Of course ! It will be a pleasure to have you onboard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrik Bøe
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where can I check if it's open for late pledges? Only here on bgg?

I couldn't join the kickstarter because I'm not sure if I have the funds, and I still don't know - should be sorted by september.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ulrik wrote:
Where can I check if it's open for late pledges? Only here on bgg?

I couldn't join the kickstarter because I'm not sure if I have the funds, and I still don't know - should be sorted by september.

yes; there should also be a "late pledge" button on Kickstarter page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Smothers
msg tools
I visited the KS page for Onslaught 3 and I don't see the late pledge button? Anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tetsuo2k wrote:
I visited the KS page for Onslaught 3 and I don't see the late pledge button? Anyone else?

Won't be there till end of September I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.