Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Dabrowski
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Overall a fabulous version. But.

1. With advanced Raven old crows are not erased.
2. Falling Event card is very buggy. Breaks the game if you land on Fingerprint Check or locked Keypad.
3. Rook does not have his ability with deadbolts.
4. Guard does not always take most clockwise path.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Marsh
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with unhandyandy, it's a fab app, but additionally:

5. Couldn't go up stairs on final floor after cracking last safe using Stethoscope
6. Typo on Character Select screen, under Choose Your Team it says "Drag Charaters (sic) to Slot"
7. Bug report doesn't seem to work, keeps saying 'Unable to connect to server'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can send a bug report directly to the developers. While in a game tap the menu (top left) and on the right side is a small white button "Send Bug Report".

Why this is *only* while you are actively in a game is beyond me, but it is there. I wish they also had a webpage to type in the bug report since typing on a mobile device is tedious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
You can send a bug report directly to the developers. While in a game tap the menu (top left) and on the right side is a small white button "Send Bug Report".

Why this is *only* while you are actively in a game is beyond me, but it is there. I wish they also had a webpage to type in the bug report since typing on a mobile device is tedious.

I figured they might be sending some kind of metadata from the game as the reason for that (if someone finished a game, then updated, then filed the bug report, the version number could be incorrect).

I too got the unable to connect message. I was asked if I would like to save it locally, to be sent later, but I can't tell if it was ever sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Krause
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Sadly right now the bug reporting system isn't working with mobile devices. I plan on releasing a new patch this week, that should fix some bugs. If you are still experiencing the same bugs after the patch. Send me a message

Thanks,
Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marky Mark
Australia
Footscray
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmb
Another bug - just started a Fort Knox game with 2 characters, and after fully exploring the level, it turns out there are no stairs on the level - thankfully I got a thermal bomb from the safe, so was able to progress, but I assume this is not intended?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mesisos wrote:
Sadly right now the bug reporting system isn't working with mobile devices. I plan on releasing a new patch this week, that should fix some bugs. If you are still experiencing the same bugs after the patch. Send me a message

Thanks,
Jeff

Sucks pretty much. Must have sent almost 10 bug reports. Not sure if I remember them. Are they lost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Possible bug: How many gold bars are there? I don't have the physical game but last night I had all 3 characters I was playing on a safe (I think, one may have been ext tile over) that I cracked and everyone got a gold bar.

This makes detectors very dangerous since everyone has something to detect as they move through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of those I remember:

- Tried to enter a yet unexplored level. The tile above the stairs was the Keypad. Didn´t roll a 6 and ended up on my previous level. The bug is that the Guard on the new level was still placed. It´s only supposed to be placed when you actually enter the new level.

- Fort Know has a couple of problems. One I remember is that the display a Safe tile wouldn´t show all code numbers of the tiles in the same row/columns (the safe tile needs to display up to 8 digits)

- Two adjacent sectret doors (seperated by a wall) can only be moved to in one direction (should be possible in both directions).

- I once had a Service Duct that gave me the option to "move to other duct", which wasn´t revealed yet. I moved there and my character was lost. Had to quit the game.

- The rook´s "move another character" ability doesn´t let me move another character (on stairs) up to the next floor.

Got screenshots for some of these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
Possible bug: How many gold bars are there? I don't have the physical game but last night I had all 3 characters I was playing on a safe (I think, one may have been ext tile over) that I cracked and everyone got a gold bar.

This makes detectors very dangerous since everyone has something to detect as they move through.

Should be only 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
sry the bug reporting server was getting set up. There was an offline mode to save them, but not sure it works on iOS. next build will work on both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pilloff
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An issue I've run into more than once is with the game save feature. AFAICT, there's no explicit save but if you leave mid-game you should be able to resume either by selecting Continue (for the most recent game) or by selecting Start and tapping the top-right for a list of recent game saves. More than once I've left games only to have them disappear for good. (I've tried both app-switching out of the game and going to the main menu first.) It's hit or miss and sometimes it does work, but it's very frustrating when it doesn't.

On a totally separate note, I once lost a stealth (and then the game) while standing in the Atrium when a guard walked into the adjacent tile which was a Foyer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nándor Gáspár
Hungary
Budapest
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pan2 wrote:
An issue I've run into more than once is with the game save feature. AFAICT, there's no explicit save but if you leave mid-game you should be able to resume either by selecting Continue (for the most recent game) or by selecting Start and tapping the top-right for a list of recent game saves. More than once I've left games only to have them disappear for good. (I've tried both app-switching out of the game and going to the main menu first.) It's hit or miss and sometimes it does work, but it's very frustrating when it doesn't.

I have very similar experience about this.
Out of the first 4 games 2 times it did not work.

When it worked I left the game immediately and checked whether I can continue it or not.
When it didn't work: I started a long game (Fort Knox) and I went back to the main menu only about 30-40 minutes later.
It was annoying...

Btw it was on Android (Lg Nexus 5x if it matters)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Krause
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Ydnad wrote:
pan2 wrote:

I have very similar experience about this.
Out of the first 4 games 2 times it did not work.

When it worked I left the game immediately and checked whether I can continue it or not.
When it didn't work: I started a long game (Fort Knox) and I went back to the main menu only about 30-40 minutes later.
It was annoying...

Btw it was on Android (Lg Nexus 5x if it matters)

Yeah, we found a save bug, that would randomly happen. I put a fix in the next build. Internally it has fixed the problem, but since its seems to be random, let me know if you experience it after this next patch comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome.

Should have been my first win (after 12+). Cracked the last safe, couldn't ascend the stairs. Thought maybe I needed all four characters on the tile. Did that. Still couldn't move up. No event disabled the stairs.

That. Sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uh... I just played a (Fort Knox) game that has only 2 Safes. Didn't bother which of the other tiles had one too many, but can send screenshots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dabrowski
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the update, thanks!

But now I notice that tiles are turning red and staying that way, so that after a few turns half the tiles on the entire floor are red. Is that intended?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Dziuba
United States
Scurry
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ran the update, guard tiles turned red the first game but haven't since. Still very buggy, half or more of my games lock up one way or another and can't be finished. Frustrating after playing for half an hour or so and be close to finishing but have to abort.

Fun game, irritating app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pilloff
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited to see the update and I like some of the changes (especially that rooms targeted by the guard are now marked). The guard path selection algorithm is still broken though and I've found pretty simple cases where the guard does not choose the clockwise path. E.g., http://imgur.com/2aW4jU1

Also, very minor but glaring bug: It's Fort Knox, not Fort Nox.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dabrowski
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the bug reporting function in the app working now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Krause
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
unhandyandy wrote:
Is the bug reporting function in the app working now?

it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Krause
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Nick Danger wrote:
Ran the update, guard tiles turned red the first game but haven't since. Still very buggy, half or more of my games lock up one way or another and can't be finished. Frustrating after playing for half an hour or so and be close to finishing but have to abort.

Fun game, irritating app.

The bug reporting system is now active. If you experience anymore breaks, feel free to send me a report. in-game Menu->Send Bug Report.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Dziuba
United States
Scurry
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mesisos wrote:
The bug reporting system is now active. If you experience anymore breaks, feel free to send me a report. in-game Menu->Send Bug Report.

I did send it, or hope it sent, didn't get any kind of notification but at least didn't get the error message. The kind of bug I get most the time is where after something other than "normal" movement happens I end up with no options to continue. No way to move anyone, end a turn, etc. I can click around on the screen and bring up tile graphics but any kind of character action is absent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dabrowski
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick Danger wrote:
The kind of bug I get most the time is where after something other than "normal" movement happens I end up with options to continue.

You mean _no_ options to continue? I've gotten that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question:
Love the Obelisk setup.
But the top floor didn't have a safe or stairs.
How is this supposed to work and how do we escape?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.