Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have loved the past several years of school, loved my clinicals, and kinda enjoyed the challenge of studying and passing boards. I am sure I will love my new career. I even have time to play games again. I just wish it made financial sense to continue being a student. I'm not ready to be a real working productive member of society again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, you're going to make us guess what the new career is?

Based on what you've said above, my top three guesses are corporate assassin, Foot Locker Sales Associate, or sous chef. Bearing in mind, of course, that "Foot Locker Sales Associate" and "sous chef" are exactly the sort of thing you would say if the answer were "corporate assassin."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

Based on what you've said above, my top three guesses are corporate assassin, Foot Locker Sales Associate, or sous chef. Bearing in mind, of course, that "Foot Locker Sales Associate" and "sous chef" are exactly the sort of thing you would say if the answer were "corporate assassin."
He's on to you... Time to weed the garden! Repeat: Time to weed the garden!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
I don't know...passing boards sounds splintery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just wait until that sweet, sweet money starts rolling in.

Nevermind, wait until those student loan payments start rolling in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
But you posted Tom Waits..
so that's good?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

Apologies for the long delay, but catching up with the commitments of a new job, relocating, and sadly packing, which means our games will live in boxes for too much time.

Anypaw, as cool as it would be to be a corporate assassin, I'm not cool enough. But I like the idea of it, roaming the globe, slaying giant corporations.

Instead, my diagnostic tools consist of a reflex hammer, a goniometer, a semmes-Weinstein monofilament, sometimes a dynomometer, and often my own observation.

These are not quite the tools of a sous chef, although I suppose a reflex hammer could be used to tenderize meat. I'm not sure how a Foot Locker employee would fit into the equation, but I am able to evaluate feet and shoes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
My new career involves reflex hammers, goniometers, inclinometer, gulick tape, and a few other things.

I am now a
Roofer
Physical therapist
Corporate assassin
Slacker
      24 answers
Poll created by CSoren
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
antiussentiment wrote:
But you posted Tom Waits..
so that's good?

Tom Waits is always appropriate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSoren wrote:
Anypaw, as cool as it would be to be a corporate assassin, I'm not cool enough. But I like the idea of it, roaming the globe, slaying giant corporations.

What the--you understand, the shortest path to a giant corporation's heart usually runs through the CFO's or Senior VP of Acquisitions' new puppy, right? Pets... kids... it's pretty horrible work, which is why so many of them make the move to sous chef.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Brandon
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"Look, hold a knife like this, cuts through an onion. Hold a knife like this, cuts through, like, eight yakuza in four seconds. Screams, carnage." -Eliot Spencer, Leverage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.