Nevin Ball
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just moved from Dallas to Manhattan's Upper West Side and am looking for local gamers. I like all kinds of games; wargames, ameritrash, and eurogames. I don't know a soul here and look forward to meeting some local gamers. You can look at my collection to see what I brought with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
San Diego to Dallas to NYC? Ever been to winter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiberius Foster
msg tools
mb
I live up in Inwood (think even more up than the Upper West). There is a meetup that has just started that gets together at the Whole Foods on 96 or 97 and Columbus Ave. I haven't been to it yet, but I'm going for the first time next Saturday afternoon (which I think is only their 4th Meetup or so.)

Other than that, I do most of my gaming in Brooklyn or the LES.

Let's keep in touch though.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some very active nyc meetup groups that meet each week. I think called "New York City board games and card games" and the other is called nyeek? You should be able to find them if you poke around. Generally very friendly. I sometimes feel like if I didn't have family responsibilities I could probably find a board game group every night of the week here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Elliott
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Upper West Sider here. There is an Uptown NYC Board Gamers group (different group than Tiberius mentioned above) that meets at that same Whole Foods every other Sunday. I haven't been to one yet (hoping to make it some weekend), but they've been doing it for a long time.

https://www.meetup.com/Uptown-NYC-Board-Gamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
I sometimes feel like if I didn't have family responsibilities I could probably find a board game group every night of the week here

Get your priorities straight Evan. Geez. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I retire...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.