Marius Stein
Germany
76133 Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers,

English translation below... :-)

---

Ich suche eine/n Mitspieler/in für (card-driven) Wargames in Karlsruhe oder Umgebung.

Die Liste der Spiele, die ich Regal liegen habe und gerne (mehr) spielen würde ist lang: 1989, 13 Days, Cuba Libre, Conflict of Heroes, Espana 1936, Labyrinth,...

Die meisten davon sind card-driven und für zwei Personen. Falls du zufällig in einer Spielegruppe sein solltest, die z.B. Friedrich, Cuba Libre, usw. spielt, würde ich dort auch gerne mit dazu stoßen ;-)

---

I'm looking for another player in or somewhere near Karlsruhe to play some (card-driven) Wargames. I'm fluent in English... ;-)

I've got a big pile of games lying in my shelf that I'd really to play (some more): 1989, 13 Days, Cuba Libre, Conflict of Heroes, Espana 1936, Labyrinth,... So mostly card-driven and for two players.
In case you're part of a gaming group that plays Friedrich, Cuba Libre and stuff I'd also be very glad to join you :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.