Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Alfke
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game today, and my copy has 20 Residential Area cards, so after setting up the four initial player hands there are still 4 of these cards left over. The instructions don't say anything about extras; are these just in there by mistake? (I don't seem to be missing any of the other cards, fortunately.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snej wrote:
I just got the game today, and my copy has 20 Residential Area cards, so after setting up the four initial player hands there are still 4 of these cards left over. The instructions don't say anything about extras; are these just in there by mistake? (I don't seem to be missing any of the other cards, fortunately.)

Each player also starts with 1 Apartment card. Flip 4 Residential Area cards over to their Apartment sides and deal 1 to each player for his/her starting deck.

Under Preparation, the following cards form each player's starting deck:

4 x Residential Area

1 x Apartment

1 x Convenience Store

1 x Hospital

1 x Factory

1 x Central Park

IMPORTANT: If you play with fewer than four players, you do not put the extra Residential Area cards in the General Supply. Put them back in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Alfke
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I somehow totally overlooked the Apartment cards in the initial setup instructions. Reading comprehension fail! Thanks :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.