Subject: Adding cards to a sealed nexus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Skiba
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
In the Finish Line, you seal nexuses without sacrificing them. There are some cards which require you to add a card to a random nexus. Since these nexuses are still on the board, are they still valid targets for adding a card? If so, does a sealed nexus remain sealed if you add a card to it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes and yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
However, there is nothing stopping you from moving to, and on a subsequent turn, Investigating a sealed nexus to confront that card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
malcolm reynolds
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The structure Along the Trail stops you from doing just that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that one makes sense haha, I guess I should have said there is no Rule that stops you lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inertia Kitty
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
The thing that made me twitch about this one was, if you were doing well, and your two Bystanders were back near the beginning, and you were at a Nexus ahead of them, you could Seal a nexus, Sacrifice it, and the Bystanders would then (presumably) skip over that empty spot if they had to advance, thus putting them closer to the Hospital.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.