Subject: Any print files for online scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
The online scenarios with alternate rules are pretty cool, but with the differences for raxxon cards and rules, it requires having the website open. Has anyone made any printable files for the scenarios, or know if Plaid Hat is planning to make files to print out with the alternate rules, cards, etc?, so we don't have to have a computer going while playing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Compter
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played one of the online scenarios so far, and from my limited experience, I don't think that printed materials are possible.

(trying to avoid spoilers...)

At least in the game I played, the sequence of events makes a difference. The content is dynamic so there is not a way to do it unless you run through each permutation and print all the possible results and then link all those cards in a way that things don't get spoiled.

Sorry this may not be the answer you were looking for. I love what the online scenarios bring to the game and feel like it's worth the online requirement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
OK, I only looked at one of the scenarios, and it seemed like it just needed a few cards. I hope they release an app or something so I don't have to use my computer each time I want to play one of them. I'll have to give them all a try, though, and see how they all play out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.