BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Pirate Crews rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iffix Y Santaph
msg tools
designer
badge
The Evil... The Chaotic... The Wallaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at creating a teams game with 2-3 separate pirate crews. Any suggestions for names?

I'm looking at dangerous sea animals: Barracuda, Stonefish, Tiger Shark, Croctopus. (That's a thing, right?)

Also, some just scarifying fish like the Dragonfish, Tigerfish, Anglerfish, Viperfish, Piranhaconda.

Also, I would prefer to avoid pirate crews from history. Looking to try creating my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Luffer & Choppie?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Pillai
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
How about non fish?

Skeleton Crew - a small dangerous band of depraved death dealing madmen.

The Gold Horde - treasure loving sun-tanned sailors who sail the seas for fun and profit. (A play on the phrase gold hoard).

The Cutlasses - All female pirate crew who will cut you to shreds where you stand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iffix Y Santaph
msg tools
designer
badge
The Evil... The Chaotic... The Wallaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your suggestions. I'm really excited about them. Not only are they awesome crew names, but you've even thought about what they might mean. Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://gangstaname.com/names/pirate/

Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Pillai
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
XendoBreckett wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions. I'm really excited about them. Not only are they awesome crew names, but you've even thought about what they might mean. Awesome!

I'm glad I could help out. And thank you for the GG! It'll help me towards getting an avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.