Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: Missing card/s? 666 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My friends and I have started a game, got to our first graveyard, and suddenly found we have no cards 666, nor 777.

Would anyone be able to upload an image of the cards? For the time being we're just going to not do anything that requires the card and see how far we can get.

I really need to go through the whole box, see if I'm missing anything else, and contact the guys to see if they'll send me those cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Homrighaus
United States
Clarendon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would definitely go through the whole box and confirm they aren't misplaced... you should have 3 666 cards and a 777 card and they would have been all 4 together in one of the sealed decks. Seems unlikely that all 4 would just be missing... more likely they are somewhere in the box.

Regardless, SP will send you images to print if they are indeed missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United States
flag msg tools
Dino DNA!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can tell you all the 777 card does is let you die once. The text is something to the effect, " just as you die you hear laughing - the continent isn't done with you yet. Shuffle all discarded cards back into the action deck and banish this card."

So basically a one time mulligan. It also has a "fetish" key word I believe in case that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I just did a pass through and found them! I can't believe I missed them when I looked through before. Thanks for the advice, lads and loves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.