United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish there was a card that summarized the awards and milestones. Keeping the cover sheet is a very minor inconvenience. Maybe a later expansion might contain such a thing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
I wish there was a card that summarized the awards and milestones. Keeping the cover sheet is a very minor inconvenience. Maybe a later expansion might contain such a thing?

I wish they made a second edition with improved components. At least some decent player boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:

Why not staple it with the rules? additionally, you have probably learned the new milestones and awards after a few games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
orjanalmen wrote:
Bobby4th wrote:

Why not staple it with the rules? additionally, you have probably learned the new milestones and awards after a few games.

STAPLE?

Imagine the staples rubbing against the board during storage/transport!

I probably will remember them, but if the board isn't played in a while then the brain cells may fail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kahan
United States
Annandale
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
orjanalmen wrote:
Bobby4th wrote:

STAPLE?

Imagine the staples rubbing against the board during storage/transport!

I probably will remember them, but if the board isn't played in a while then the brain cells may fail.

Just tape it to the inside of the lid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.