I.M. Jeremic
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I introduced a group pf non-gamers TTR Legendary Asia they loved it. They didn't like Medici. Any ideas on what to go for next with them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
What did they like about it? That may help in giving a direction/recommendation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leigh
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see you own Mysterium and Rise of Augustus. Those two are great for non-gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This always depends on the group.

If you are looking for something that has a similar feel but a touch more complexity, maybe Airlines Europe? You build draw cards and build routes in a way that might feel familiar, but the goals are quite different as you are trying to be majority shareholder of airlines to score points.

Maybe that type of majority building feels too similar to Medici though? There are some similarities in how you score points, but Airlines is less abstract, has no auction, and with the use of route-building on the board I thought it might be worth considering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I.M. Jeremic
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the suggestions

surprisingly they didn't like Mysterium
and Rise of Augustus was meet with a lukewarm response lol
but they looooove TTR Legendary Asia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.