Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this on the Kickstarter, but for those not on the KS or who dont keep up with the KS after its run, check your stuff when you get it!

most all of my cards are miscut/misaligned/offset etc.

ink colouring is off on my green + yellow cards. (some darker, some lighter).

my treaty board has a line in it on the green card.

my mounted map is lifting from the corner,
one of my standees is melted..

etc.

the game is still playable, but QA just appears to be very low.

I posted some pictures of mine;

https://goo.gl/photos/17qqmEGT2r72qTbe9

so just check your stuff when you get it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bloody Cactus,

If you have any questions about your 878 Vikings game, you can contact us through our website, where we can help you more quickly. You can reach our customer service through the contact form below.

https://academygames.com/contact

Aiden
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Nieuwkoop
Netherlands
Klundert
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this is just a glitch.... I'm sure acadamy games will help you out.

Playing with different backside colors may give away what kind of cards your holding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theaty Hannington
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything is 100% perfect in my copy.

It just came over lunch today here in North Idaho, ordered direct from Academy Games' website. Still surprised they shipped it to me during GenCon -- I though they'd ship it this week, after GenCon. laugh

We also have not got a ton of work done this afternoon, pawing through the rules and pieces here in the office... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boyd
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
I Play With Toy Soldiers.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Theaty Hannington wrote:
Everything is 100% perfect in my copy.

It just came over lunch today here in North Idaho, ordered direct from Academy Games' website. Still surprised they shipped it to me during GenCon -- I though they'd ship it this week, after GenCon. laugh

We also have not got a ton of work done this afternoon, pawing through the rules and pieces here in the office... whistle

Interesting, my Kickstarter copy was posted via UPS today, I should have it by Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one green card (name was 'Spy' but I can't remember the number' with a noticeable darker back then the others. However I also have a replacement card that matches the others. So it may have been an issue that was corrected and you just got a bad batch.

My Plastic stands are all perfect, the board looks great. Maybe 1 or two cards slightly off cut, I'm talking millimeters certainly wouldn't be noticeable when playing.

All in all I think it looks great. You probably got a bad copy and I'm sure AG will take care of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJ
msg tools
badge
Caught you 'mirin'.
mbmbmbmbmb
I observe numerous obvious streaks and markings on several of my cards' backs (sometimes on both the original and the "extra") copies. I am also missing a miniature. Very disappointing QA/QC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Connolly
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
I won the 1993 GenCon DnD Open
badge
My Game Convention Logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine today... I contacted Academy Games via https://academygames.com/contact to ask about the following: I had an extra Thegn #18 card with a lighter green and assume it's a replacement. I am also missing one of my planning maps. Everything looks great (really loving the giant map!) and I'm not missing anything else!

It took me a few minutes to figure out what the tray covers were. Thanks for including those!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
they said in the KS comments there are two copies of #12 + #18 green cards as they had a print issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.