6 Posts

Vindication» Forums » General

Subject: Saw at Gen Con, backed immediately, can't wait! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Reed
msg tools
mbmbmb
While wondering the Gen Con floor on Saturday I stopped by a booth with a very cool looking game. There wasn't a line at that moment, so I walked up to see what it was. As you can probably guess, the game was Epoch. It looked great, the short demo showed some very cool game mechanics, and I was hooked. When I went home that night I pulled up the Kickstarter and preordered the game. Since then I've read/watched all of the content I could find and I can't wait for more information to come out.

This looks like the perfect game for me, and I can't wait to play the full thing. Marc, it was great meeting you. You're doing something special here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Kenny
United Kingdom
Nr Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh - the Epoch community is really cool. We are still chatting on the Kickstarter page ... that's how special this game is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Reed
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll be sure to keep checking in on the Kickstarter page to track what's going on. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tg Pumpkin

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the Epoch community! We're a sassy bunch but have a lot of enthusiasm for the developer and this amazing game he's made. He's poured a lot of heart and soul into it and has created a very intentional gaming experience. It's always exciting to back such a strong passion project with a classy developer.

A bit of a warning though...we talk about cake, 80's references, and other random chatter. It's still a gourd time.

...oh yeah we like puns too

Jealous you got to see the game in person. Glad you had fun. Welcome!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
don't forget Dad jokes....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. Glad you shared this Josh. Welcome to the ranks of the wretched! You are already on the way to restoring you honor good sir.

I should also point out that as far as guild associations go, all guilds pale in comparison to The Fellowship of Light. First, 'cause it's a bad pun of course. But, then the power of my statement is just so much deeper than that. Even now the power of light is dawning on you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.