Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Kickstarter copy of the game and not sure how to store the components in the insert that is supplied with the game.

What is everyone doing and are you including the expansions in the base game box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I toosed out all the boxes but the main game box and moved everything into it. Expansion parts are above the game board in the box. Core game below the board. I also tossed out the large card for placing the treaties on. Not needed and a space hog in the box. Everything just fits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you post some photos?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put minis, leaders, dice, and cards in containers by factions. The yellow one, since it has so few minis, also has the viking tokens and leader turn tokens. One of the viking boxes has a set of tokens (don't remember which).

With the expansion, most of the components are in the last container. The exception are the viking leaders (which I split between the vikings containers) and the additional yellow cards (which I put with the yellow container).

The faction cards trays(?) are in the long container along with my extra bits - 1 of each mini, 4 blank dice, extra card (I didn't get both extras).

On top of all the container boxes, I have the board, rules, treaty board, and the extra container lid, extra sleeves, and dice bag sitting on the top. There's still a fair amount of room to spare, but I didn't buy any of the extra miniature stuff. So, if you need to account for leader minis, and the building minis, then you probably want to organize things a little differently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Nieuwkoop
Netherlands
Klundert
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!

But we still want some photos laugh cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I used to be a boardgamer like you, then I took a dice bag to the knee from Tonya Harding
mbmbmbmbmb
I tossed the flimsy useless black trays. put the board on the bottom, ziplocks of cards and chits in separate bags on top of that, and I left my leader minis in their box, which fits in the big box, it all fits nice and snug (treaty board, rules, map). this also includes the expansion. all cards sleeved, as well as the cubes AND the cube replacement tiny plastic minis.

initially i tried the trays with the lids, you have to snap them apart, and with the lids, they dont nicely fit back in, and it was just too cramped and the lid floated a bit. the trays took up too much room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyCactus wrote:
I tossed the flimsy useless black trays....

initially i tried the trays with the lids, you have to snap them apart, and with the lids, they dont nicely fit back in,

You don't have to "snap" the tray covers. a) Use scissors and separate the trays; b) slide the lids on them easily. They are really nice and hold everything in place. I much prefer them to baggies! Box looks much neater with the trays IMO.

But to each their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Granby
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agreed Frank. Included trays work great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Connolly
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
I won the 1993 GenCon DnD Open
badge
My Game Convention Logo
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also loving the trays! It took me a few minutes to figure out what the tray covers were for...

I think it'll make it easy to hand the factions out to players and keep things organized. I'm not putting everything into a single box, so space isn't a premium for me.

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.