Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Yum
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the game. Let's say you play the Cpt to Support for the Command use. Do you "tap" the Cpt card, then draw a new card, so it's basically a one to one exchange?

I understand the Willys Jeep where you get two cards for one, or, the Lt, where you get to discard a Disorganized in addition to drawing a new card.

When you play a card to Support, do you use it's special ability then it gets exhausted with no other uses, i.e., its Attack Value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Paull
United Kingdom
HUNTINGDON
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryum wrote:
Love the game. Let's say you play the Cpt to Support for the Command use. Do you "tap" the Cpt card, then draw a new card, so it's basically a one to one exchange?

I understand the Willys Jeep where you get two cards for one, or, the Lt, where you get to discard a Disorganized in addition to drawing a new card.

When you play a card to Support, do you use it's special ability then it gets exhausted with no other uses, i.e., its Attack Value.

Not quite. With any card, you can play it to the Battleground or Support, but not both. So, if you commit the Captain to the Battleground, you won't get the card or 3 Recruit Value, you'll just use his Attack Value. However, if you commit the Captain to Support, then you use his Command ability to draw a card AND he gives you his Recruit Value; you won't get his Attack Value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.