Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gans Andersen
msg tools
Quote:
It is possible to use a Tavern to “block”
a Res Publica marker at its highest or
lowest value.

"Blocking" means the situation where, for example, player 1 is move a marker highest or lowest value, and I as a player 2 prevent him from doing it using his tavern? It turns out that I'm using my tavern on my own, interfering?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Beri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Player A has a tavern.
Player B has a tavern.

Player A plays first and uses his tavern to move up the green marker, which is already on the highest spot. The marker doesn’t actually, physically move because it can’t go higher, but is considered as having already been influenced, so player B can’t influence it too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gans Andersen
msg tools
beri2 wrote:
Player A has a tavern.
Player B has a tavern.

Player A plays first and uses his tavern to move up the green marker, which is already on the highest spot. The marker doesn’t actually, physically move because it can’t go higher, but is considered as having already been influenced, so player B can’t influence it too.

My question is what is "blocking" and what is "if possible" and when is it "possible"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Beri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Blocking is the situation I described: moving up (down) the marker when it’s already on the highest (lowest) space.

It is possible when the marker is already on the highest/lowest space.

I can’t see "if possible" anywhere in your first post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gans Andersen
msg tools
Thanks, I got confused in terms of the incorrect translation (localization of the rules in Russian). the error was in the translated version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.