Day Night Z» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Manager Log-in issues rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raul
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across this game quite recently and I found out now that the pledge manager is open. I've added the Core box and some add'ons into the cart and got the next step, the shipping information. All good.

After creating the account the site throws and error and it doesn't work.

This page isn’t working

www.daynightz.es is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I saw that some people who are backers are having the same problems (in the KS comments where I can't comment).

I already sent a mail to info@daynightz.es and daynightztm@gmail.com. No response so far.

Maybe someone can help here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
Now I can connect with the website without problems. It's 11:30 pm (Spain time)

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it is still not working. I've already seen the comments on the KS page but the router reset has no effect. It is definitely account related as it works without any problems and just when logging in it will throw an error.

Honestly I am bit disappointed that I haven't received any answer since 4 days already. I can imagine there are a lot of people having different problems and that the company is a small one and it's hard to foresee all the problems that can appear, but still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pako FuNkyBoY
Spain
Castelldefels
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's important that you don't resend a new email. Be patient.
Raul, what's your ks nickname?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Angel Diaz
Spain
Santander
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it might be of any help, but I've gone there and took my pledged items with no problem using Chrome. Sometimes different tools... Good luck man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't sent any other mail. Just waiting. I haven't back the game. I just created an account to pre-order.

I tried with different browsers but it's the same.

Actually I think it's a problem with creating new accounts. If I delete the cookies and refresh the page it works.

If I log in again, it throws the 500 error.

If I create a new account with another E-Mail address it works. But if I save the address it throws the error again.

So whenever you save your address it crashed and it never works again if you log in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.