Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clint Conner
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At GenCon 50, when purchasing the game with expansion, I received an additional set of map tiles and d10s. Any idea why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gazery Pooh

Keighley
West Yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the d10s red? In which case they are used as story skill-check markers and perhaps more are needed.

As for the maps, are they different in any way? Thickness? If not, maybe they are so you can use both sides of the tile at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple

Harjumaa
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange that they are offering additional tiles like that? I don't remember them being offered in Kickstarter as an add-on or do I remember incorrectly?

Because I definitely would have gotten an additional set if it allows to build more variable maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Maziken wrote:
At GenCon 50, when purchasing the game with expansion, I received an additional set of map tiles and d10s. Any idea why?

The air freighted gencon copies were missing the additional d10's and came with magazine stock thick paper tiles.

Thus the replacement card stock tiles and dice were included with purchase at gencon.

The kickstarter versions won't have this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm...I picked up my copy of my Kickstarter package after being chosen in the lottery. But it was in an unopened box. Do I have everything I should?

Edit: I just checked and I am missing the dice. So I'm guessing I have the bad map tiles too. Who should I request the corrected/missing material from?

Edit 2: yup, my map tiles in the core set are just really flimsy magazine paper stock. Not at all like the map tiles in the expansion ( which are the only ones I'd opened and looked at after the show). I guess I should have paid more attention when picking this up. I hope Greenbrier can get me the replacement parts they gave to those who bought it at their booth at the con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joacim Lagerqvist
Sweden
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:
Maziken wrote:

The air freighted gencon copies were missing the additional d10's and came with magazine stock thick paper tiles.

Thus the replacement card stock tiles and dice were included with purchase at gencon.

The kickstarter versions won't have this issue.

Awesome that you check in here with answers so we can avoid pages of speculations and rumours

Thanks for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:
Hmmmm...I picked up my copy of my Kickstarter package after being chosen in the lottery. But it was in an unopened box. Do I have everything I should?

Edit: I just checked and I am missing the dice. So I'm guessing I have the bad map tiles too. Who should I request the corrected/missing material from?

Edit 2: yup, my map tiles in the core set are just really flimsy magazine paper stock. Not at all like the map tiles in the expansion ( which are the only ones I'd opened and looked at after the show). I guess I should have paid more attention when picking this up. I hope Greenbrier can get me the replacement parts they gave to those who bought it at their booth at the con.

=/ cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:

Sent you a PM to get your copy rectified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What fantastic customer service! Thanks for your quick response and help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.