Popular Tags: [View All]
ian ruffer
Wales
Mold
Flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi guys.

I am very new to this system and wondered if anyone can help. My query is with the automatic play of Operation Barbarossa the German player gets considerable replacements. However,as I am playing the one map scenario I only appear to be able to place (three) replacements on the map... at Konigsberg (as this is only home area on Germany on this map). I must be wrong surely! Can I place them in the Polish cities? It is conquered but surely it doesn't make it part of Germany's home area?

Any help appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tham
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Best game ever!
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
Take what I say with a grain of salt as I have played the 2 map campaign exclusively.

I think what you need is the
"Fire in the East Scenario (B.1) Display Card"
On that card is the Western Europe Off map box which is the replacement location for German and Italian units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you also get Posen since Polish Corridor is ceded to Germany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian ruffer
Wales
Mold
Flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for prompt replies! V helpful.

Slightly oddly I see the living rules playbook says play the one map scenario with both maps!! Novel! Anyway guess that will cure things as will be able to place units further back into Germany!

Thanks again for your replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mathews
Wales
Tonyrefail
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this scenario on my table now but I'm using both maps. Didnt know you could use the corridor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dangla
France
Bry/Marne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've just made the set-up of this scenario. If I understand correctly, all the forces added in the force pool and the replacements can be used for Barbarossa. In a campaign, part of these forces and replacements (certainly a small part of them) could be used elsewhere on the map to fight against the UK.

For instance, it is possible to mobilize the Med HQ ans use it in the scenario ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls